• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fighting films judo phone applications Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   malleablerat 

• Judo Forum Rokkyu
  • Icon
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

Some of you may know that there are a couple of new judo iphone applications coming from fighting films in the near future; one of which is a gokyo app, in which the techniques will be demonstrated by neil adams, and another in which some of the greatest judoka in the world (including again neil adams and most of the other fighters that have released dvd's with FF in the past) will come together for 'judo like never seen before'. I was just wondering if anybody has any idea when these apps are likely to be realeased? This may well be a question to which nobody knows the answer, but i am really keen to find out, as i'm sure both will be very exciting and useful resources!

#2 User is offline   porl 

• Judo Forum Nikyu
  • Icon
  • Group: Special Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:23 PM

Hopefully they come to Android. They sound interesting.
To understand recursion, you must first understand recursion.

#3 User is offline   slapacus 

• Judo Forum Yonkyu
  • Icon

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:20 AM

Good question, it says summer 2012 but that is about it! Seems like a good idea. It is easier to bring an iPhone matside and refer to the video rather then a laptop/ipad (not that I am suggesting we learn from phones rather than a real-life sensei, just thinking of free-practice times...)

#4 User is offline   Pete838 

• Judo Forum Gokyu
  • Icon

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

The price is pretty high (for a phone app) and the files are HUGE because it relies heavily on pre-recorded videos. Several hundred megabytes for the ones I saw a few days ago.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic