• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mizuno Eurocomp Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   JudoPapa 

• View blog
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:48 PM

Hi there,

I'm from Germany and I'm trying to find a possibility to get a new (used) Eurocomp Gi for my son.

The story is: He was wearing the last Years two Eurocomp Gis from a friend that he got from Canada.

The Eurocomp is not really available in Germany !!!

This Gi was perfectly fitting for him and he really loved to fight with. But the last year was really a disaster. In January he broke his leg and after more than half a year without fighting, at the first competition he broke his arm. The paramedics had to cut his Gi in pieces to take his arm out.

We already have a Shiai, and a light training Gi but he is still missing the tight Eurocomp.

I contacted shops in the US and in Canada but it's really difficult to find some remaining Eurocomp. The shipping is expensive too and I have to deal with the customs.

I'm looking for a white maybe a blue one too. The Size should be 2.5 or 3.

His weight is about 120 lbs and he is 5'5" tall.

I would also take a "good" used one, in white and or blue.

Could you help me in this case?

#2 User is offline   JudoJoe21 

• Judo Forum Rokkyu
  • Icon
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

View PostJudoPapa, on 24 January 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

Hi there,

I'm from Germany and I'm trying to find a possibility to get a new (used) Eurocomp Gi for my son.

The story is: He was wearing the last Years two Eurocomp Gis from a friend that he got from Canada.

The Eurocomp is not really available in Germany !!!

This Gi was perfectly fitting for him and he really loved to fight with. But the last year was really a disaster. In January he broke his leg and after more than half a year without fighting, at the first competition he broke his arm. The paramedics had to cut his Gi in pieces to take his arm out.

We already have a Shiai, and a light training Gi but he is still missing the tight Eurocomp.

I contacted shops in the US and in Canada but it's really difficult to find some remaining Eurocomp. The shipping is expensive too and I have to deal with the customs.

I'm looking for a white maybe a blue one too. The Size should be 2.5 or 3.

His weight is about 120 lbs and he is 5'5" tall.

I would also take a "good" used one, in white and or blue.

Could you help me in this case?

I heard people really like the Fushida Icons, and compared it to the eurocomp in reviews

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic