• You cannot reply to this topic

Fukuda International Kata Championships 2011 Results Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Jerry Hays 

• Judo Forum Sandan
  • Icon
  • Group: Special Members

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:52 PM

Please see attached.

Attached File  Fukuda Kata 2011.pdf (29.34K)
Number of downloads: 73
Jerry

Isn't one minute of pain worth a lifetime of glory?
Pete Zamperini

#2 User is offline   danguy 

• Gnarley Old Man
  • Icon

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:34 PM

Thanks
If I am doing "win," sloppy and sissy is fine; if I am doing Judo, beautiful is my rule and goal. Judo is far more important and rewarding than "win."

"What you are as a person is far more important than what you are as a basketball [Judo] player." --John Wooden 1910-2010

"You should first try to negotiate nicely but you can be strong after there's resistance, and know, just like in judo, when to catch them." --Rusty Kanokogi, 2008, on negotiating.

#3 User is offline   Taigyo 

• Judo Forum Godan
  • Icon

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:22 PM

View PostJerry Hays, on 26 October 2011 - 01:52 PM, said:

Please see attached.

Attachment Fukuda Kata 2011.pdf

Thanks for posting this so quickly, usually takes them a couple of months to get it out. One possible mistake though, I thought the Oishi brothers got 1st in Ju no Kata rather than 3rd. For those of you with a statistical bent, there were three Judges for each event.

#4 User is offline   Jerry Hays 

• Judo Forum Sandan
  • Icon

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

View PostTaigyo, on 26 October 2011 - 05:22 PM, said:

Thanks for posting this so quickly, usually takes them a couple of months to get it out. One possible mistake though, I thought the Oishi brothers got 1st in Ju no Kata rather than 3rd. For those of you with a statistical bent, there were three Judges for each event.

The results were sent to me, but I will check with them.
Jerry

Isn't one minute of pain worth a lifetime of glory?
Pete Zamperini

#5 User is offline   kujosan 

• Judo Forum Yonkyu
  • Icon

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:25 PM

View PostTaigyo, on 26 October 2011 - 09:22 AM, said:

It is no mistake. Kujosan confirms because he and his partner received the gold medal for men's JNK.
Do not think dishonestly. The Way is in training. Become acquainted with every art. Know the Ways of all professions. Distinguish between gain and loss in worldly matters. Develop intuitive judgment and understanding for everything. Perceive those things which cannot be seen. Pay attention to trifles. Do nothing which is of no use. -- Miyamoto Musashi, A Book of Five Rings.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic