JudoForum.com: No-Gi Judo at Submission Tournaments - JudoForum.com

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

No-Gi Judo at Submission Tournaments everything and the kitchen sink Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Guest_guest

  • Group: Guests

Posted 07 February 2005 - 04:13 PM

went to New Breeds NorthSide Grappling Championships this weekend to watch and saw several Judo throws done without a gi. new breed used Uchemada-kosotogare and some footsweep i cant remember. the judo was heavy there and all around it was a good tournament just sorry i was sick. new breed have u ever considered putting out a video series on judo for no gi grappling tournaments. ur footsweeps were good. thought u were joking when you said u were going 2 do them great tourney&thanks for the invite----in case ur wondering this is Shawn. the guy that was sick and sat in the back row
0

#2 User is offline   NewBreed 

  • Judo Forum Nidan
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 1,028
  • Joined: 13-April 04

Posted 07 February 2005 - 05:12 PM

Guest, on Feb 7 2005, 10:13 AM, said:

went to New Breeds NorthSide Grappling Championships this weekend to watch and saw several Judo throws done without a gi. new breed used Uchemada-kosotogare and some footsweep i cant remember. the judo was heavy there and all around it was a good tournament just sorry i was sick. new breed have u ever considered putting out a video series on judo for no gi grappling tournaments. ur footsweeps were good. thought u were joking when you said u were going 2 do them great tourney&thanks for the invite----in case ur wondering this is Shawn. the guy that was sick and sat in the back row

Guest: Shawn??? Dude, if I'm wrong about who you are please excuse me, but you're the slender guy with the goatee and your girl had the body art on her sleeves and neck?? If that's not you then I'm sorry.

There were so many people sick that I coudn't keep up with who was or wasn't sick :huh: Dude, I can't believe how many people had a fever that day and just couldn't compete. Whatever is going around is a strong strain.

Have I ever considered doing an instructional??? Ssshhhhhhh...I have something in the works right now and I believe that I will be able to tell you more about that later.

Thanks for the compliments about my throwing some Judo in the mix with my game at the tournament and I hope that you guys enjoyed yourself. Stay in touch with me for the next one and I hope you come back and are physically able to compete this time.

Good training to you.

P.S. The name of my tournament is the Northside SUBMISSION Championships.
"out of the fire of necessity, there was a New Breed born. Born of fire, born of blood, born of sweat and born of tears...this is the essence of New Breed Judo Club."
0

#3 Guest_Guest_guest

  • Group: Guests

Posted 07 February 2005 - 07:13 PM

sorry about the not getting the tourny name right. thanks for going ahead & hosting it. i know u had cancld it so thanks for that
0

#4 User is offline   NewBreed 

  • Judo Forum Nidan
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 1,028
  • Joined: 13-April 04

Posted 07 February 2005 - 10:05 PM

Guest, on Feb 7 2005, 01:13 PM, said:

sorry about the not getting the tourny name right. thanks for going ahead & hosting it. i know u had cancld it so thanks for that

Guest: Don't thank me...thank the professor that I was doing the study with that decided that he had to be home to see his wife that weekend. Dude, you think my Judo was impressive at the tourney, you would have died if I had been able to get back in touch with my friend Mike and his crew out of Memphis, TN. They would have put new ventilation in my roof with people.

I'm glad you made and I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself. Why don't you register here that way I can private message you and talk about other stuff that doesn't pertain to this subject. My e-mail address is listed:-)
"out of the fire of necessity, there was a New Breed born. Born of fire, born of blood, born of sweat and born of tears...this is the essence of New Breed Judo Club."
0

#5 Guest_Guest_guest

  • Group: Guests

Posted 12 February 2005 - 06:27 AM

new breed who r u? i live in arkansas and i think i know who u r, let me know
0

#6 User is offline   NewBreed 

  • Judo Forum Nidan
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 1,028
  • Joined: 13-April 04

Posted 12 February 2005 - 10:24 AM

Guest, on Feb 12 2005, 12:27 AM, said:

new breed who r u? i live in arkansas and i think i know who u r, let me know

Guest: If you think you know who I am you are probably correct :P Seriously though, I am New Breed and that should tell you more than enough if you live in Arkansas.

Btw, where do you live in the natural state?
"out of the fire of necessity, there was a New Breed born. Born of fire, born of blood, born of sweat and born of tears...this is the essence of New Breed Judo Club."
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked