• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

judo Summer camps Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   Macaitch 

• Judo Forum Nikyu
  • Icon
  • Group: Special Members

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:34 PM

Borders Summer Camp, Innerleithen Scottish Borders.
Runs from August 5-8th. Course includes: general judo tuition, kata tuition, first aid course, randori, no-judo activities: a barbeque with live music, other activities to be arranged. Local attractions: golf, fishing, down-hill cycling, tennis.

Main instructors: Simon Mazzullo (6th Dan), George Temperton (5th Dan).

The 8th will be given over to an inaugural open BJC Scottish Championship for both juniors and seniors.

PM me for further details.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx

#47 User is offline   Bruce 

• Judo Forum Yonkyu
  • Icon
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:16 PM

View Postjudoka_uk, on Feb 16 2010, 02:00 PM, said:

Received an e-mail about this from the BJA.
Their website:
http://www.c2judoeve...o.uk/index.html

The e- mail of the organiser:
carl at judoeducation dot co dot uk (have switched out the at sign and dots for words so his address isn't picked up by bots and he's not spammed to death)

Edit:
Forgot to add in the location:
The camp is being held at the prestigious Tonbridge School, set in the heart of the Kent countryside.
12 miles from M25 junction 5
Tonbridge School
High Street
Tonbridge
KENT
TN9 1JP

This is the Tonbridge Judo Camp and I think it would be very well-suited to Yokoyama - my daughter went to the inaugral camp in 2009 - however, the dates are Dec 18th -21st - so based on his email Yokoyama won't be in Europe. Mostly randori sessions, 250+ judoka. A number of European countries represented. Probably a good camp for 14-20 year olds looking to compete at the national and international level.

#48 User is offline   Dutchgirl 

• Judo Forum Rokkyu
  • Icon
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:45 AM

View PostYokoyama, on Feb 5 2010, 10:39 AM, said:

Maybe I should be a little more clear on what I wanted .
Im probably going to Europe mid August till mid November, we will be flying into Frankfurt.
I want to go to some good camps and then find places to train with elite level cadet and Junior players if possible.
Germany Neatherlands Belgium France England any were .
The more experience I can get with Cadet and juniors level players the better....

Sorry, i didn't check te forum for a long time....

There's a Junior trainingscamp in August in Berlin (Germany). Think it's 14-19 august, but I don't know the exact date yet. If you are sure you're coming to Europe you can email me.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic